Hi! So happy you landed here and excited to see if my free training is right for you. To start take a moment to answer the questions below...
Do you ever...
- Find yourself standing with the fridge door open, eating spoonfuls of ice cream or eating mindlessly at the counter even though you know you’re not hungry?
- Try to set strict rules around eating healthy but if you slip up you find yourself saying, “Well I might as well eat everything and start fresh tomorrow.”?
- Look in the mirror and feel disappointed by the reflection staring back at you?
- Let the number on the scale dictate whether it will be a good day or a bad day?
- Spend way too much time comparing yourself to others?
- Miss out on moments in life because you’re caught up thinking about food and/or your body?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above you are in the right place!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN AT THIS TRAINING :
- How to find a more balanced way of eating even if you’ve tried 100 times, 100 ways and you always end back at the same place.
- How to free your mind from constant thoughts about food and your body.
- How to eat so that your body lands at its "happy weight".
- How to reduce emotional eating when you're not actually hungry
- How to soften self-criticism so that you can start enjoying your life without that inner bully constantly bringing you down.
- How to do all of this without hours of therapy, following some new diet and EVEN if you're questioning whether this could actually work for you.
Get your comfy pants on, grab your bevy of choice and a notepad and let's make sure you have a crystal clear path to food and body freedom!
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING!
"This is hands down the MOST informative webinar I've ever been to! Thank you."
- J. NELSON
"Whoa - so many lightbulb moments in one short hour. I was nodding my head the whole time and feel so grateful to know I'm not the only one struggling with this. There is a way out."
- CARRIE LANE
“Working with Erin was one of the hardest, yet most life-giving experiences I’ve ever been through as a woman. Each week I was challenged to dig deeper, beyond the surface and to discover my truest self. I was invited to show up messy, complicated, and broken and yet I would end our time with actionable items that I am still applying to my life. Erin asked questions that challenged me, my way of thinking, and the limiting beliefs that have held me back from reaching my true potential. This was some of the hardest work I have ever done (even harder than running my empire of a business) because it got to the heart of things that I’ve buried over the years and yet it was the best gift I’ve ever been given. If you’re ready to come home to your body, to honor yourself in a big way, and to own your worthiness as a woman, you need Erin in your life. The tools I’ve been given have been a compass for some big life decisions and I know I’ll be applying them for decades to come.”
– JENNA KUTCHER
“It is hard to put into words what Erin has done for me. Erin’s ability to comb through the chaos that has recently become my life and help me realign everything into a clear and determined path has provided a calm and peace that i never thought possible. She has an innate and natural talent for assisting those she works with to dig deeper to the core of what matters most in their lives and bring out the best in them. My role in my own life and the goals I wish to achieve now seem less daunting and more attainable thanks to Erin.”
– KATIE McKENZIE
“I look forward to every single session with Erin because I know I’m going to be in a positive mindset when we finish talking. Erin helps me feel like my best self. And in my opinion, there’s nothing better in life than feeling your best.”
– KAITLYN BRISTOWE
“My experience with Erin’s coaching program over the past several months has been incredible and transformative. It is hard to describe just how much this whole experience has meant to me. Rather than just counselling me, Erin challenged me to implement new practices, and reflect upon what truly nourishes me, and what does not. I have learned so much, and I am ending these sessions with is a new set of tools and practices to guide me down a path of self-love and self-respect. Thank you Erin.”